Please catch up on any activities from the week this afternoon.
However, it is the Chinese New Year today. Here is a few video link to find out more about the Chinese Zodiac. Perhaps you could find out about the the Year of the Ox? Which Chinese Zodiac shares your birth year? I wonder if you will have Chinese food for tea later?
(copy and paste) https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=P4WlzNrpUCs
Why not try to make a dinosaur footprint using salt dough?
Makes 1 ball
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 3 hours
1 cupful of plain flour (about 250g)
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
2. Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl. Add the water and stir until it comes together into a ball.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and shape into your chosen dinosaur footprint model.
4. Put your finished items on the lined baking sheet and bake for 3 hrs or until solid.
5. Leave to cool and then paint.
Zoom meeting at 2.20pm - Mr Wilkie's story time.
Checkout Mr Priestley's assembly around 2.50pm, found in his head teacher blog page.
HAVE A FAB HALF TERM and if you are ever bored, then use some of the material from screen free day or past lessons this half term.